MauiWholesaleBlooms.com's Shopping Cart is hosted on secure servers, via the Comodo SSL Certification, which provides the highest level of online assurance available. MauiWholesaleBlooms.com keeps your personal information PRIVATE and does not share it with any marketing companies, or third party advertisers.
Please read below for more details.
How secure is my information?
MauiWholesaleBlooms.com provides the highest level of online assurance for our customers. All of your personal information, including your credit card data, is encrypted and sent to our servers via HTTPS, or Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). We use the "SSL Certification" through Comodo, which uses the most extensive online vetting process available. SSL Certificates are only available to companies registered with a status of Good Standing.
For your security, MauiWholesaleBlooms.com authorize your credit card after we obtain confirmation that your card is a valid number and has not been reported lost or stolen. We also verify that the "Bill to" address matches the address on the credit card used. It is not uncommon for a request for credit card authorization to fail at times. If we experience such difficulties, we will contact you and you may wish to provide another credit card. Only the last five (5) digits of your credit card number are revealed when confirming an order. The entire credit card number is delivered to the appropriate credit card company when processing the order. You can protect yourself from fraudulent use of your account by keeping your user ID and password confidential.
Why do we collect information?
MauiWholesaleBlooms.com respects the privacy of our customers. We recognize the importance of maintaining such privacy. MauiWholesaleBlooms.com gathers personal information to process your orders, to communicate with you, and to improve our products and customer service. It also helps provide a more personalized shopping experience. We limit the information collected about you to what is absolutely needed for conducting business and offering you the best possible service (e.g. to answer questions/concerns that you express).
What information do we collect?
As we conduct business, we collect personal information about out customers. Such information is essential in order to complete the order. Personal information is information that is directly associated with a specific person. This includes his or her name, shipping and billing address, credit card number or account number, telephone number, and email address.
MauiWholesaleBlooms.com collects several types of personal information during the course of the order. These are described below. You should refer to the rest of this Policy to see how we use, disclose, and protect information.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and retain any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. We use the information provided to confirm and process your order, respond to your request, notify you of order unavailability and shipping delays, improving our services and expanding our products. Basically, information that you provide allows for MauiWholesaleBlooms.com to communicate with you.
- Automatic Information: We automatically receive and retain certain types of information whenever you visit our website. Like many sites, your IP address, type of browser, and the website from which you originated your visit are recorded automatically.
- Information from Other Sources: As you use our services and purchase our products, you may provide us with additional information. You may provide us with a user name, password, and/or response to a secret question. You may also provide us with information any time you communicate with a customer sales representative. You may also provide information in response to surveys we conduct. Any information connected directly to your identity is protected under this Policy.
- Additionally, we collect information on data you submit about other individuals. This information includes the name and address of the recipient of the order. Please note that you are responsible for the submission, transfer and processing of all information submitted about third parties.
How do we use the information we collect?
MauiWholesaleBlooms.com guarantees the security of your online order. All personal and financial information will be kept private and used solely for the purposes of completing your order (e.g. distributing your shipping information to our farms and cargo companies). WE DO NOT SHARE EMAIL ADDRESSES, OR ANY FORM OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES. We do, however, reserve the right to disclose information in response to law enforcement requests and legal processes, when deemed necessary and appropriate.
We may combine information we collect from you to enhance your shopping experience in the following ways:
- To confirm your order verbally in the case of suspected discrepancies in purchasing information.
- To properly identify you when you contact us.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To provide you with better customer service in response to your requests.
- To notify you of product unavailability and/or changes in delivery dates.
- To personalize your shopping experience.
- To allow us to deliver product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To administer promotions, surveys or other related tools.
- If you have opted-in to receive our email newsletter or to join our email list, we may send you periodic emails. If you are no longer interested in receiving such emails, please follow the instructions located at the bottom of the email to unsubscribe/opt-out. If you have not opted-in to receive such emails, you will not receive them.
- You may submit pictures from your wedding as a Testimonial to the website, or to one of our customer service reps. By doing so, you are agreeing to allow MauiWholesaleBlooms.com to display your wedding or flower pictures on MauiWholesaleBlooms.com as well as other promotional purposes.
How do we limit the use of personal information?
The technology implemented on behalf of MauiWholesaleBlooms.com is advanced. It is designed to supply us with the most complete, accurate, and up-to-date information possible. This equips us to serve you with the highest quality products and services possible. With using advanced technology comes greater ethical responsibility. All MauiWholesaleBlooms.com associates are dedicated to the highest standards of service integrity. We also limit employee access to customer files. Only those who need to know have access to sensitive materials. Employees are educated about their ethical responsibility to customers. They understand that it's their responsibility to protect your privacy.
Additionally, we carefully select suppliers and cargo companies who abide by the same service standards as us. With such providers, we have formed confidentiality agreements, under which MauiWholesaleBlooms.com holds these providers to the same standards to which we abide. We regularly monitor their compliance to our policies and procedures.
FINALLY, WE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE OR SELL OUR CUSTOMERS' INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES. MAUIWHOLESALEBLOOMS.COM IS IN THE BUSINESS OF SELLING FLOWERS NOT YOUR INFORMATION.
If you no longer prefer to receive our promotional emails or newsletter, please follow the instructions for unsubscribing/opting-out as indicated at the bottom of the email. Although the changes to your account will be processed as quickly as possible within a reasonable amount of time, please understand that you may receive emails and/or newsletters until these changes have been processed. Also, note that opting-out does not apply to any communications necessary for the processing of your order.
Each time you visit MauiWholesaleBlooms.comor contact us via email or chat, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you via email or posting notices on our site. Any and all agreements, notices, disclosures and other electronic mean of communications we utilize satisfy and legal requirements that such communications be in writing.