You + Maui Wholesale Blooms = Stunning DIY Wedding Flowers
It takes a special breed of DIY (Do-It-Yourself) brides to tackle and design your own wedding flowers. The benefits can be 100% worth it considering you'll get exactly what you want and save a ton of money at the same time.
If you're contemplating your own DIY Wedding or Event, it's important to think about exactly what this will entail.
- Come up with your design in advance. Research Pinterest for ideas & color combinations.
- Don't get to technical. Keep It Simple. The flowers will speak for themselves.
- Figure out if you're going to buy your own vases or rent vases & containers from Maui Wholesale Blooms.
- Consult with Maui Wholesale Blooms for your desired flower varieties. Note: Some flowers are only seasonal!
- Arrange for help. Gather your bridesmaids, cousins, friends & family to assist you. Make it a pre-wedding party!
- Realistic Timing. Bouquets generally take about an hour to create. For centerpieces allow about 30 minutes per each one. Boutonnieres & corsages can be difficult...buy Hawaii leis instead!
- Transportation. Think about how you will transport your flowers from your design location to your venue. Get family & friends to help out.
- View our DIY online videos (coming soon) or sign up for a DIY class with Maui Wholesale Blooms.
For your full-service floral event needs, we work closely with Renee Thomas Designs.
Renee Thomas Designs is a full-service Floral Event company offering linen & chair rentals, tables, lighting, event management, prop decor and more.